In our NICUs, we provide highly specialized care for your critically ill newborn. Our Neonatal intensive care unit is one of the best staffed and well-equipped units in the country. Our expert team of medical professionals, neonatologists, and nurses are available 24×7 to provide extensive care for your newborn.
We have the level-3 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit which is equipped to save the smallest and the sickest newborn babies. Level 3, is the most comprehensive type of NICU setup, which can manage neonates with complex problems.
The following is a list of facilities available in our setup:
- Presence of a consultant at the hospital 24×7
- A range of ventilators to provide conventional and advanced type of respiratory support
- Availability of inhaled nitric oxide
- Total body servo cooling facility for neonatal Hypoxic ischaemic encephalopathy (HIE),
- Ultrasound and functional echocardiography
- Dedicated neurodevelopmental follow-up and rehabilitation services.
Our empathetic and highly trained neonatologists, pediatric surgeons, and nurses help take care of the newborn, giving parents joy by sending them home healthy.
Get In Touch With Us
Please feel welcome to contact our friendly reception staff with any general or medical enquiry. Our doctors will receive or return any urgent calls.