- Responsible for Nursing care of the patient, and the overall welfare of patient in the Hospital.
- Upkeep of the ward, Nurses station, ICU’s based on area of posting.
- Inventory control and check of drugs and other patient care consumables and non-consumables.
- To receive patient on admission, checking into room, making the patient comfort, briefing the patient about Hospital rules and facilities and informing the Consultant.
- Ward rounds with Doctors, follow up of patients, medication, investigation and documentation.
- Discharge case sheet / files to be sent Medical Records
- Assists treating physician during examination, treatment and procedures.
- Preparation of injections and IV infusions as prescribed
- Supervision of diet / meals to the patients.
- GNM/B.Sc. Nursing recognized by INC / TSNC
- 2 to 5 years of experience
- Good communication, knowledge of clinical procedures
- Holistic approach towards patient
Job Functionality: Health Care
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Banjara Hills Pune Tirupati