Role & responsibilities:
- Supervise, monitor and audit bills on a daily basis.
- To audit complete billing cycle of each patient, assess operational efficiency, effectiveness and compliance following applicable procedures and directives.
- Validate accuracy of collections and verify the handover procedures are followed on a daily basis.
- Responsible for conducting bedside audit for in patients and ensuring that the billing is current and accurate. (Daily activity)
- In consultation with credit team, record, maintain and analyze receivables and insurance deductions data.
- To verify accuracy of accounting documents and analyze previous reports and data.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit findings to concerned stakeholders and reporting managers as per given timelines.
- Identify any loopholes and suggest risk aversion measures in the processes.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure achievement of set targets in terms of procedures.
- Maintain an open communication with management and departments subject to audit.
- To collaborate with other audit teams as and when required.
- To perform and deliver audit related tasks as per requirement.
- Submission of daily, weekly and monthly reports as per given format.
Preferred candidate profile
- Minimum Qualifications: Graduate
- Technical Qualifications: Computer Knowledge
- Minimum 2 to 7 years of relevant experience in hospital is mandatory
- Able to speak local language, English and Hindi
- Flexibility to work rotational shifts
Job Functionality: Adminstration
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad