- About Us
- Ankura Hospital: A Place to Find the Best Pediatrician In Hyderabad
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Pulmonology & Allergy
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric ENT
- Pediatric Surgery & Pediatric Urology
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Pediatric Rheumatology & Immunology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Behavioural Pediatrics
- Child Development Center
- Contact Us
Best Consultant Fetal Medicine, Fetal Ultrasonography and Fetal Therapy-Dr.Shraddha Shinde -Ankura
Dr. Shraddha Shinde works as a consultant in Fetal medicine at Ankura hospital, Aundh with remarkable educational background and experience and expertise in obstetrics medicine, fetal ultrasonography , fetal medicine and fetal therapy.Dr. Shraddha has 6-7 years of experience in the field of fetal medicine and have handled more than 11 thousand patients during this period.
She has completed her MBBS degree from MIMER medical collage , Talegoan-Dabhade, Pune, Where she gained her foundational medical knowledge and skills. Furthering her expertise in obstetrics and gynaecology, she pursued DGO, Sali hospital from Pune. She worked as a consultant in obstetrics and gynaecology in Manipal university , Udupi, Karnataka.
Further she developed and pursued interest in fetal ultrasonography and fetal medicine. She has done her fellowship in obstetrics ultrasound from renowned Fernandez hospital,Hyderabad, Telangana. This fellowship helped her to learn the details in fetal sonography , various fetal investigation techniques and fetal therapies for different conditions.
Dr. Shraddha is on board for following services including fetal sonography, fetal diagnostic procedures and genetic counselling services for antenatal patients, Such as
1. Early pregnancy scan.
2. Nuchal Translucency scan with pre-eclampsia screening and Aneuploidy screening.
3. Targeted fetal anomaly scan & 2nd trimester genetic ultrasound for detail structural evaluation of the fetus.
4. Fetal Echocardiography for detail antenatal fetal cardiac evaluation.
5. Fetal growth scans, Doppler studies for fetal weight, amniotic fluid levels, fetal movements and various blood flows.
6. 2nd opinion scans for fetal anomalies.
7. Fetal diagnostic interventional procedures like amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling.
8. Fetal reduction procedures for multiple pregnancies.
9. Genetic counselling in couples with high risk report of Double and Quadruple marker test.
10.Genetic counselling for the couples with previous baby with thalassemia major, down syndrome, heart defects , anencephaly , anopthalmia, cystic hygroma , ventriculomegaly, muscular dystrophy, etc.
Get In Touch With Us
Dr. Shraddha Shinde
Fellowship in Obstetrics Ultrasonography
Consultant Fetal Medicine, Fetal Ultrasonography and Fetal Therapy