- About Us
- Ankura Hospital: A Place to Find the Best Pediatrician In Hyderabad
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Pulmonology & Allergy
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric ENT
- Pediatric Surgery & Pediatric Urology
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Pediatric Rheumatology & Immunology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Behavioural Pediatrics
- Child Development Center
- Contact Us
Best Consultant Pediatric Endocrinologist-Dr. Kochurani Abraham
Dr.Kochurani Abraham works as Consultant Pediatric Endocrinologist at Ankura Hospitals, Aundh, Pune with a remarkable educational background and experience in the field of pediatric medicine. She completed her MBBS degree from B.J. Medical College, Pune, where she honed her foundational medical knowledge and skills. Furthering her expertise, she pursued DCH from CMC, Ludhiana and DNB in Pediatrics from Jehangir Hospital, Pune. She worked as consultant pediatrician in Kerala initially. Driven by her interest in pediatric endocrinology, Dr. Abraham pursued further specialization through a fellowship in pediatric endocrinology at B J Wadia Hospital for Children, Mumbai. This fellowship allowed her to focus on the intricate and critical aspects of hormonal imbalances and endocrine disorders in children and adolescents.
Dr. Abraham is on board to address various endocrine disorders in children and adolescents, including but not limited to
1. Diabetes: Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, as well as other forms of abnormal glucose metabolism.
2. Growth Disorders: Issues related to growth hormone deficiency or excess, short stature, and growth-related disorders.
3. Puberty Disorders: Early or delayed puberty, precocious or delayed sexual development.
4. Thyroid Disorders: Hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, and thyroid nodules.
5. Adrenal Disorders: Disorders affecting the adrenal glands, such as adrenal insufficiency or Cushing’s syndrome.
6. Disorders of Sex Development (DSD): Conditions affecting the development of reproductive organs and sex characteristics.
7. Bone and Calcium Disorders: Conditions like rickets, osteoporosis, and calcium metabolism disorders.
With her dedication to ongoing learning, she will ensure to play a crucial role in providing comprehensive care to children with endocrine disorders.
Get In Touch With Us
Dr. Kochurani Abraham
MBBS, DCH, DNB (Pediatrics),
Fellowship in Pediatric Endocrinology
Consultant Pediatric Endocrinologist