- Assessment and evaluation of children to make an Individualized educational plan for children with a range of developmental and neurological issues.
- Develop and implement effective therapy program.
- Collaborate with team including developmental pediatrician, pediatric neurologist, occupational therapist and behavioral therapist to provide a holistic care to children.
- Provide family centered care by educating parents and caregivers to continue exercises to be done at home.
- Monitor and document progress of each child and adjust treatment plan as needed.
Qualification – MASLP/BASLP
Mandatory – Should have experience of working with children.
Job Functionality: Adminstration
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Madinaguda