- Implementation of standards related to Quality Management system and monitoring the functioning of prescribed standards.
- Act as NC / CAPA Lead in assigned units.
- To carry out facility inspection rounds and identifying safety risks areas, documenting and taking corrective and preventive measures.
- Ensure that Corrective action and Preventive action process is implemented effectively.
- To monitor Departmental Quality Indicators and conducting periodic mock drills
- SOP for internal audit based on NABH standards.
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Qualifications – Graduate with PG in hospital administration/Hospital Management.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years relevant experience as Quality Executive.
Job Functionality: Quality Management
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Banjara Hills