These days, women find it challenging to manage their reproductive health because of changing lifestyles. They have to go through much physical and mental pressure because of their family and professional responsibilities. If you are also worried about your reproductive health and want to visit the best gynecologists in Banjara Hills, Ankura Hospital is the best place.
At Ankura Hospital, we are uniquely equipped to handle all women’s health issues for the entire age spectrum – from teen issues to post-menopausal and geriatric health conditions. An experienced team of doctors, dedicated nurses, and state-of-the-art infrastructure allow us to deliver excellence in women’s healthcare. We have a group of experts specializing in a wide array of female reproductive issues. Many couples opt to have an uncomplicated and natural delivery when it comes to childbirth. Our doctors are sensitive to the couple’s wishes and apply all their experience in helping them have one.
Reasons to visit Gynecologist and Obstetrician
- Irregular periods
- Heavy bleeding during the menstrual cycle
- Pain or lump or discharge in breasts
- Discomfort in the pelvic region
- Pain while urinating
- Severe stomach cramps
- Painful intercourse
- Need Contraception for family planning
Services offered by Ankura
- Pre-pregnancy planning
- Pregnancy care and postpartum care
- Labor and delivery services
- Endometrial ablations
- Dilation and Curettage
- Transvaginal Ultrasound
There are many advanced technologies for severe complications. Still, many women find it difficult to understand the procedures or even trust them. Our doctors take a consultative role in explaining the pros and cons of the techniques and help women decide for themselves. They have a track record of delivering the best possible treatments in such situations. At Ankura, we commit to excellence in patient care and patient experiences, enabling us to work round the clock, ensuring that high-quality healthcare services provided by our team of dedicated professionals are always delivered! Book an appointment with us now!
A gynecologist is a doctor who specializes in female reproductive health. They diagnose and treat issues related to the female reproductive tract. Girls between the ages of 13 and 15 years should have their first gynecology visit.
It is normal to feel nervous before your first visit with the gynecologist. You can speak about how you feel with your parents or someone trustworthy. If you let your gynecologist know, they will help you feel more at ease.
The commonly discussed topics with your gynecologist may be: cramps, menstrual cycle problems, acne, weight, sexuality, regulation of births, STIs, menopause, contraception, urinary and pelvic floor related disorders, discomfort felt in the urinary tract, PCOS. You are free to discuss any concerns you may have with our gynecologists.
Obstetrics involves care during pregnancy, childbirth, and the postpartum period. Gynecology deals with reproductive health and the functions and diseases specific to women and girls.
- Cesarean section; which is the procedure of delivering a baby through a cut in the abdomen or uterus.
- External cephalic version; which is the procedure that externally rotates the fetus from a breech presentation to a vertex presentation.
Gynecology is a medical specialty that deals with the health of a woman’s reproductive system. It is a specialty of medicine that focuses on disorders affecting women and girls, particularly the diagnosis and treatment of reproductive organs. GYN is another abbreviation for gynecology.
An obstetrician is a doctor who specialises in the surgical treatment of pregnant women. They are doctors that oversee the pregnancy, labour, delivery, and post-natal care of women. An obstetrician is a doctor who cares for pregnant women from beginning to end. An obstetrician’s main responsibilities include:
- During your pregnancy, you will have regular ultrasounds and tests to assess your health and that of your kid.
- Diet and medicine recommendations.
- Deliver your baby.
- Assist you in dealing with concerns such as morning sickness, physical ache, and so on.
- Contraceptive gels should not be used since they could affect the test results.
- Avoid having sexual contact the night before.
- Self-diagnosis and self-treatment should be avoided, no matter how minor the problem appears to be.
- If possible, avoid scheduling your appointment during your menstrual cycle; nevertheless, this is a case-by-case basis.
- Grooming your pelvis right before your appointment is not a good idea.
If you’re having problems with your reproductive system, see a gynecologist right away. You may encounter irregular menstruation periods, lumps in the breast, abdominal pain, and other symptoms.
You have a few topics to talk about during your session. You’ll need to figure out which sort of birth control is best for you, as well as the effects of each. Choose the doctor you trust most to manage your birth control.
Book An Appointment
Please feel welcome to contact our friendly reception staff with any general or medical enquiry. Our doctors will receive or return any urgent calls.