The department of General Physiology ensures the well-being of patients through medication and exercise. General Physicians are highly trained specialists who provide a range of non-surgical health care to adult patients. They care for difficult, serious or unusual medical problems and continue to see the patient until these problems have resolved or stabilized. Ankura has the best general physicians in Kompally.
We provide every service while keeping the patient’s overall health in mind. Our team includes expert doctors, nurses, dieticians, and physiotherapists. Experts at Ankura are skilled in treating all medical issues in a patient-centered manner. Listening to patients’ issues to extract a good clinical history and performing a thorough clinical examination to provide a holistic solution to their problems is the basic tenet that guides our doctors. The primary focus for treating lifestyle disorders such as heart disease, hypertension, and diabetes is on prevention and mitigation because they can swiftly deteriorate if not treated promptly. We also treat kidney disorders, thyroid problems (hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism), and other ailments that necessitate a precise assessment of the problem in order to arrive at a specific remedy.
Conditions we treat
- Fever – The most prevalent ailment in the general population is fever. Fever is characterized by a high body temperature, exhaustion, and the occurrence of a headache.
- Asthma – Because of the swelling, it damages the airways of the lungs. Airways become narrow and produce excess mucus, making breathing difficult. Wheezing and coughing are constant companions.
- Hypertension – It’s a frequent cardiovascular illness that arises when blood pressure rises too high. People naturally develop this rather common condition as they age.
- Thyroid Malfunctions – Thyroid hormone production impairs the body’s natural metabolic function. Thyroid disorders such as hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism cause weight gain or loss, lethargy, and, in some cases, malignancy.
- Liver Diseases – The liver is a vital organ that helps in the digestive function of the body. Certain factors like alcoholism, genetics, viruses and drugs might cause damage to the liver.
- Heart Diseases – Insufficient supply of nutrients and oxygen can damage the heart irreparably. Other factors such as obesity, hypertension, smoking and diabetes can accentuate the problem and result in heart stroke or heart failure.
- Pneumonia – Upper respiratory infection or influenza is caused by a severe inflammation of the lungs caused by bacteria, viruses, or other organisms. The most common symptoms include cough, fever, chest discomfort, chills, and shortness of breath.
- Migraine – Migraine headache is characterized by severe and localized pain in the form of flashes and spurts of powerful pulses in the brain. Nausea, vomiting, and high sensitivity to light and sound are among other symptoms.
- Influenza – It is a sickness that affects the respiratory system and is extremely contagious. Fever, headache, dry cough, sore throat, muscle discomfort, lethargy, and stomachache are frequent symptoms of this viral infection.
Our hospital is equipped with sophisticated equipment and top-grade quality diagnostic services. For more information, book an appointment with us!
Problems like fever, asthma, heart disease, liver disorders, hypertension, neurological problems, and other ailments are all diagnosed and treated by a general medicine doctor.
Infectious diseases such as dengue fever, malaria, and swine flu are rapidly spreading viral infections that can be found in cities, suburbs, and rural areas. The symptoms of infectious diseases vary depending on the organism that causes them, whether bacteria or viruses. Common symptoms of such illnesses are fever, fatigue. body ache and coughing.
Respiratory illnesses can strike people of all ages. Infections such as pneumonia and swine flu, as well as chronic illnesses such as COPD, which make breathing difficult and hence may interfere with daily activities are examples of respiratory problems.
With an increasing number of individuals leading busy and hurried lives, gastrointestinal disorders such as upper abdominal pain, bloating, and indigestion are commonly occurring gastric problems.
Your age, gender, and family history all play a role in determining which annual screenings are appropriate for you. Make sure to have access to your medical records and tell your doctor if there are any diseases that run in your family.
Pneumonia is an infection of one or both lungs caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. It is spread by inhaling tiny droplets containing the bacteria, viruses, or fungi that cause pneumonia. When a person infected with these bacteria coughs or sneezes, these droplets enter the air.
Internal medicine doctors specialise on the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disease and chronic disorders in adults. General practitioners are similar to family practitioners in that they can treat patients of any gender or age.
Book An Appointment
Please feel welcome to contact our friendly reception staff with any general or medical enquiry. Our doctors will receive or return any urgent calls.