A famous saying ‘Healthy Women, Healthy World’ exists because women have always been the pillar of the family. They are capable of handling innumerable responsibilities and unmeasurable stress. Men and women have the same problems and illnesses, however, women tend to have additional issues relating to gynecology and obstetrics. If you are also among them, Ankura has the best Gynecologists and Obstetricians in KPHB.
Ankura Hospital provides appropriate counseling and treatment required at every stage of a woman’s life, which usually takes a back seat as time goes on. Some of these are:
- Our team of Gynecologists, Obstetricians, and Fertility specialists in KPHB, Ankura, make it possible to offer a holistic range of services.
- We have experienced doctors in natural childbirth management and surgeries concerning c-section with efficiency and a high success rate.
- We are also uniquely equipped to handle all women’s health issues for the entire age spectrum, from teen issues to post-menopausal and geriatric health conditions.
- An experienced team of doctors, dedicated nurses, and state-of-the-art infrastructure allows us to deliver excellence in women’s healthcare.
- In Ankura, we adopt safe and minimally invasive technologies ranging from laparoscopy to biopsies that prevent the risk of postoperative infections.
- From puberty to pregnancy and maternity to menopause – we bring you the best in women’s healthcare.
We have often seen that women are hesitant to express their gynecology problems to doctors openly because of how society has groomed them. This hesitation majorly leads to abnormalities in the reproductive system. The gynecologists at Ankura Hospital are experts in talking to women, making them comfortable, and pulling them out of their inhibitions. This attitude helps provide the proper support, counseling, and treatment needed. We have a proven track record in delivering the best possible treatments in such tricky situations.
We are here to extend current and standard health care services in all the phases of a women’s life, from adolescence through reproductive, pre-menstrual, and post-menopausal periods. We create a memorable birthing experience and offer holistic care for women and children, marked by a distinctive patient-centric approach. Our values include integrity, excellence, empathy, teamwork, accountability, and customer focus.
If you have menstrual problems or fear regarding your delivery or any other problems and are looking for the best gynecologists in KPHB, Ankura Hospital is the place that will help you with the solutions of all your problems. Book your appointment now!
A gynecologist is a doctor who specializes in female reproductive health. They diagnose and treat issues related to the female reproductive tract. Girls between the ages of 13 and 15 years should have their first gynecology visit.
It is normal to feel nervous before your first visit with the gynecologist. You can speak about how you feel with your parents or someone trustworthy. If you let your gynecologist know, they will help you feel more at ease.
The commonly discussed topics with your gynecologist may be: cramps, menstrual cycle problems, acne, weight, sexuality, regulation of births, STIs, menopause, contraception, urinary and pelvic floor related disorders, discomfort felt in the urinary tract, PCOS. You are free to discuss any concerns you may have with our gynecologists.
Obstetrics involves care during pregnancy, childbirth, and the postpartum period. Gynecology deals with reproductive health and the functions and diseases specific to women and girls.
- Cesarean section; which is the procedure of delivering a baby through a cut in the abdomen or uterus.
- External cephalic version; which is the procedure that externally rotates the fetus from a breech presentation to a vertex presentation.
Gynecology is a medical specialty that deals with the health of a woman’s reproductive system. It is a specialty of medicine that focuses on disorders affecting women and girls, particularly the diagnosis and treatment of reproductive organs. GYN is another abbreviation for gynecology.
An obstetrician is a doctor who specialises in the surgical treatment of pregnant women. They are doctors that oversee the pregnancy, labour, delivery, and post-natal care of women. An obstetrician is a doctor who cares for pregnant women from beginning to end. An obstetrician’s main responsibilities include:
- During your pregnancy, you will have regular ultrasounds and tests to assess your health and that of your kid.
- Diet and medicine recommendations.
- Deliver your baby.
- Assist you in dealing with concerns such as morning sickness, physical ache, and so on.
- Contraceptive gels should not be used since they could affect the test results.
- Avoid having sexual contact the night before.
- Self-diagnosis and self-treatment should be avoided, no matter how minor the problem appears to be.
- If possible, avoid scheduling your appointment during your menstrual cycle; nevertheless, this is a case-by-case basis.
- Grooming your pelvis right before your appointment is not a good idea.
If you’re having problems with your reproductive system, see a gynecologist right away. You may encounter irregular menstruation periods, lumps in the breast, abdominal pain, and other symptoms.
You have a few topics to talk about during your session. You’ll need to figure out which sort of birth control is best for you, as well as the effects of each. Choose the doctor you trust most to manage your birth control.
Book An Appointment
Please feel welcome to contact our friendly reception staff with any general or medical enquiry. Our doctors will receive or return any urgent calls.