COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling
All eligible citizens above the age of 18 years can get the COVID-19 vaccine.
To Register on the Co-WIN Portal and schedule your vaccination appointment.
You can use any one member’s mobile phone number to register 4 different people in your family, along with a unique photo identification document for each person you register.
Consent will duly be acquired and recorded if you choose to submit your Aadhar card as proof of identity.
You would have to book an appointment before 12:00 pm in order to schedule your vaccination for the following day.
Covid-19 vaccine available at all centers of Ankura Hospital.
- A.S. Rao Nagar
- LB Nagar
To register online and schedule a vaccination appointment through the Co-WIN portal, follow the steps below:
- Submit basic information about yourself, details of your photo identification card, and mobile number to get yourself registered for the vaccine.
- Using the CO-WIN Portal, find out Ankura hospital Covid Vaccination Centre and Book an appointment by choosing the date and time of your vaccination slots.
- You will need an OTP verification before registration, and a confirmation slip/token will be generated after you successfully register for the vaccination. You will get a confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number.
- Following online registration, the beneficiary will receive an SMS on their registered mobile number for the scheduled date of vaccination, place, and time.
What to do once you visit Ankura Hospital for your Vaccination Dose :
- The Photo ID produced at the time of registration must be produced and verified at the covid vaccination centre before administration of the vaccine.
- A skilled healthcare professional will safely administer the respective dosage of vaccination.
- A provisional certificate would be sent to your registered mobile number after the first dose via SMS.
- We ask that you stay at the vaccination centre for at least 30 minutes after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. If you have any discomfort or anxiety as a result, contact your local healthcare providers /ANM/ASHA. Remember to adhere to the COVID-19 appropriate behaviours, such as wearing a mask, hand sanitization, and maintaining a safe physical distance ( 6 feet ) even after the 1st and 2nd dose of vaccination.
- On completion of the second dose, when you receive the message for completion of the schedule, it would include a link to download a digital certificate of vaccination for your use.
- After all vaccine doses are administered, a QR code-based certificate will also be sent to the registered mobile number of the beneficiary.
Documents required for registrations of an eligible beneficiary
You can produce any of the below-mentioned Photo ID at the time of registration and vaccination:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Health Insurance Smart Card issued under the scheme of Ministry of Labour
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) Job Card
- Official identity cards issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs
- PAN Card
- Passbooks issued by Bank/Post Office
- Pension Document
- Service Identity Card issued to employees by Central/ State Govt./ Public Limited Companies
- Voter ID
People with comorbidities will have to carry the certificate of comorbidities, in the format shared here by a registered medical practitioner.