- Responsible for overall operational excellence of the unit.
- Evaluating performance of team in the unit against set parameters by conducting periodic meetings and evaluations to review operational excellence.
- To collect & take corrective measures on patient feedback in consultation with Medical Director.
- Responsible for F&B stores, General stores, Maintenance, Biomedical, Transport etc
- One point of contact for authorizations & management of all local purchases post medical director approval.
- Ability to establish and maintain close working relationships with all departments of the hospital and to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity and employee morale.
- Qualifications – MBA Hospital management /Hospital administration.
- Good communication, organized and team player.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Mandatory relevant experience of atleast 5 to 8 years.
- Good coaching / mentoring and presentation skills.
Job Functionality: Health Care
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tirupati