- Enable smooth operations of Pharmacy and ensure that all prescriptions presented are fully serviced.
- Monitor inventory levels and requisitions are raised for items which are below re-order Level.
- Physical audit of stock and ensuring that stocks move in first-in-first-out (FIFO) manner.
- Responsible for identifying non-moving and expired drugs and returning to the purchase dept once every month.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Qualifications – B. Pharm with PCI.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years relevant experience in healthcare sector.
Job Functionality: Health Care
Job Type: Full Time