- Provide leadership to the Nursing Department and ensure smooth management of nursing services in the hospital at all times and maintain satisfactory schedule of nursing care
- Prepare and develop a continual training plan for nursing department with special attention to trainees and freshers.
- Project man power needs and put up proposals to the authorities for staff in different categories
- Manage rosters, leaves and rotational shifts of nursing staff.
- Good communication, knowledge of clinical procedures and holistic approach towards patients.
- GNM/B.Sc. with valid registration
- Ability to lead a team
- 15+ years of experience.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tirupati