- Oversee operational systems, processes, and infrastructure while looking for opportunities of improvement.
- Identify organizational needs for new software or technology that will help with efficiency and/or performance.
- Review and oversee network infrastructure and security.
- Manage project expectations through regular meetings, project status reports.
- Manage migration cycle from existing to new project.
- Ability to undertake implementation of various technical projects at the Hospital.
- Should draw out plans, train users and execute the same.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, project status reporting, and implementing change control processes.
B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech and relevant 7-8 year’s experience in implementation and successful operation of projects.
Candidates with Hospital experience will be preffered.