- To coordinate with patients in booking and scheduling appointments.
- Answer patient enquiries courteously.
- Maintain call log and generate appropriate reports.
- Registration of new patients and generating a unique MRN number.
- Availability check of consultants at the start of day before attending to patients calls
- to schedule appointments
- Reduce patient wait time and enhance patient experience.
- Graduate with computer knowledge
- Flexibility to work rotational shifts.
- Good communication, positive attitude, organized, pleasing personality, conflict resolution.
- Should speak local language, hindi and English.
Job Functionality: Adminstration
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: A.S. Rao Nagar KPHB Vijayawada