- Install and manage Desktops, Laptops and Windows and Unix Operating system.
- Configure and install desktop and Network printers.
- Request and assign IT assets to Employee, Update Asset Software system
- Coordinate with Corporate IT team for Employee Email Activation
- Learn and Provide Training on software systems to Unit staff members
- Monthly Audit of active software licensed users, deactivate inactive users
- Liaison with Telecom and Vendors for installation of Internet links, Maintenance
- Responsible for 100% uptime of IT infrastructure
- Server and Firewall Management, Wifi access point installation and troubleshooting
- LAN and WAN link sizing, procurement, installation and support
- Travel to other Local Unit(s) for IT support on need basis or provide backup IT support services as on when needed
- Knowledge in Installation of CCTV’s, EPABX is preferred
- Must have hands on experience in Microsoft Excel Sheet and MS Word
Graduate with minimum 2 to 4 years relevant experience.
Job Functionality: Health Care
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Madinaguda Pune