- Ensure that all Medical Equipment assigned is in good working condition to quality standards as prescribed.
- Capability to install new equipment by establishing, adjusting, calibrating and testing performance.
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules, conducting tests and troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions.
- Maintain log books on service ability of each instrument/equipment stating procurement/installation date, service contract, warranty, etc.
- Follow up on new equipment on order as well as service requirements of all installed equipment with departments like materials/purchase.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock, anticipating needs, placing and expediting orders, and verifying receipt.
- Follow the Departmental Protocols / Procedures.
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Equipment calibration
- Documentation skills
- Qualifications – Graduate in Bio Medical Engineering.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years relevant experience in healthcare sector.
Job Functionality: Health Care
Job Type: Full Time