Because of changing lifestyles, women nowadays find it difficult to control their reproductive health. Because of their familial and professional duties, they are under a lot of physical and emotional strain. Ankura Hospital has the best gynecologists and obstetrics in Mehdipatnam who would look into your reproductive health.
We are uniquely suited at Ankura Hospital to address all women’s health difficulties across the age spectrum, from adolescence issues to post-menopausal and geriatric health issues. We are able to provide quality in women’s healthcare thanks to our skilled team of doctors, dedicated nurses, and state-of-the-art facilities. We have a team of specialists who are experts in handling a variety of female reproductive disorders. When it comes to birthing, many couples prefer a simple and natural procedure. Our doctors are sympathetic towards the couple’s needs and use all of their knowledge to assist them achieve their goal.
Reasons to visit Gynecologist and Obstetrician
- Irregular periods
- Heavy bleeding during the menstrual cycle
- Pain or lump or discharge in breasts
- Discomfort in the pelvic region
- Pain while urinating
- Severe stomach cramps
- Painful intercourse
- Need Contraception for family planning
Services offered by Ankura
- Pre-pregnancy planning
- Pregnancy care and postpartum care
- Labor and delivery services
- Endometrial ablations
- Dilation and Curettage
- Transvaginal Ultrasound
For serious issues, there are a variety of innovative technologies available. Many women, however, find it difficult to comprehend or even trust the process. Our experts provide advice by outlining the benefits and drawbacks of various treatments and assisting ladies in making their own decisions. In such cases, they have a track record of providing the finest possible care. We pledge to provide excellence in patient care and patient experiences at Ankura, which drives us to work round the clock to ensure that high-quality healthcare services are always delivered by our team of dedicated specialists! Make an appointment with us right away!
A gynecologist is a doctor who specializes in female reproductive health. They diagnose and treat issues related to the female reproductive tract. Girls between the ages of 13 and 15 years should have their first gynecology visit.
It is normal to feel nervous before your first visit with the gynecologist. You can speak about how you feel with your parents or someone trustworthy. If you let your gynecologist know, they will help you feel more at ease.
The commonly discussed topics with your gynecologist may be: cramps, menstrual cycle problems, acne, weight, sexuality, regulation of births, STIs, menopause, contraception, urinary and pelvic floor related disorders, discomfort felt in the urinary tract, PCOS. You are free to discuss any concerns you may have with our gynecologists.
Obstetrics involves care during pregnancy, childbirth, and the postpartum period. Gynecology deals with reproductive health and the functions and diseases specific to women and girls.
- Cesarean section; which is the procedure of delivering a baby through a cut in the abdomen or uterus.
- External cephalic version; which is the procedure that externally rotates the fetus from a breech presentation to a vertex presentation.
Gynecology is a medical specialty that deals with the health of a woman’s reproductive system. It is a specialty of medicine that focuses on disorders affecting women and girls, particularly the diagnosis and treatment of reproductive organs. GYN is another abbreviation for gynecology.
An obstetrician is a doctor who specialises in the surgical treatment of pregnant women. They are doctors that oversee the pregnancy, labour, delivery, and post-natal care of women. An obstetrician is a doctor who cares for pregnant women from beginning to end. An obstetrician’s main responsibilities include:
- During your pregnancy, you will have regular ultrasounds and tests to assess your health and that of your kid.
- Diet and medicine recommendations.
- Deliver your baby.
- Assist you in dealing with concerns such as morning sickness, physical ache, and so on.
- Contraceptive gels should not be used since they could affect the test results.
- Avoid having sexual contact the night before.
- Self-diagnosis and self-treatment should be avoided, no matter how minor the problem appears to be.
- If possible, avoid scheduling your appointment during your menstrual cycle; nevertheless, this is a case-by-case basis.
- Grooming your pelvis right before your appointment is not a good idea.
If you’re having problems with your reproductive system, see a gynecologist right away. You may encounter irregular menstruation periods, lumps in the breast, abdominal pain, and other symptoms.
You have a few topics to talk about during your session. You’ll need to figure out which sort of birth control is best for you, as well as the effects of each. Choose the doctor you trust most to manage your birth control.
Book An Appointment
Please feel welcome to contact our friendly reception staff with any general or medical enquiry. Our doctors will receive or return any urgent calls.