Gynecology and Obstetrics is the branch of medicine that specializes in the care of women during pregnancy and childbirth and the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the female reproductive organs. Women have to go through much pressure concerning managing their personal and professional lives. Their health, for this reason, is facing the repercussions of this pressure. If you are worried about the health of yourself or your loved one, then Ankura is there to support you through all your worries. We have the best gynecologists and obstetricians in Balanagar.
Our multidisciplinary team of pediatric specialists has access to advanced medical technologies which enable them to perform complex surgeries and provide personalized care. Ankura Hospital in Balanagar, Hyderabad, provides one of the hospitals with the most exclusive facilities in the city for Women and Children. The Balanagar center is a hub of advanced equipment. It has a total capacity of 60 beds, of which NICU consists of 8 beds, PICU – 6 Beds to ensure positive clinical outcomes. We are here to create a memorable birthing experience. We offer holistic care for women and children, marked by an exceptional patient-centric approach while building trust with all our stakeholders.
We have often seen that women are hesitant to express their gynecology problems to doctors openly because of how society has groomed them. This hesitation majorly leads to abnormalities in the reproductive system. The gynecologists at Ankura Hospital are experts in talking to women, making them comfortable, and pulling them out of their inhibitions. This attitude helps provide the proper support, counseling, and treatment needed. We have a proven track record in delivering the best possible treatments in such tricky situations.
Services at Ankura
Our team of Gynecologists, Obstetricians, and Fertility specialists in Balanagar, Ankura, make it possible to offer a holistic range of services.
- Doctors experienced in natural childbirth management and surgeries concerning c-sections with efficiency and a high success rate.
- Equipment to handle all women’s health issues for the entire age spectrum, from teen issues to post-menopausal and geriatric health conditions.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
We pursue our objectives of clinical excellence with a sense of empathy, for we believe in the labor of love. Our endeavor is not just for you to have excellent clinical outcomes but also for you to have an exceptional patient experience while you are here. Sign up with us!
A gynecologist is a doctor who specializes in female reproductive health. They diagnose and treat issues related to the female reproductive tract. Girls between the ages of 13 and 15 years should have their first gynecology visit.
It is normal to feel nervous before your first visit with the gynecologist. You can speak about how you feel with your parents or someone trustworthy. If you let your gynecologist know, they will help you feel more at ease.
The commonly discussed topics with your gynecologist may be: cramps, menstrual cycle problems, acne, weight, sexuality, regulation of births, STIs, menopause, contraception, urinary and pelvic floor related disorders, discomfort felt in the urinary tract, PCOS. You are free to discuss any concerns you may have with our gynecologists.
Obstetrics involves care during pregnancy, childbirth, and the postpartum period. Gynecology deals with reproductive health and the functions and diseases specific to women and girls.
- Cesarean section; which is the procedure of delivering a baby through a cut in the abdomen or uterus.
- External cephalic version; which is the procedure that externally rotates the fetus from a breech presentation to a vertex presentation.
Gynecology is a medical specialty that deals with the health of a woman’s reproductive system. It is a specialty of medicine that focuses on disorders affecting women and girls, particularly the diagnosis and treatment of reproductive organs. GYN is another abbreviation for gynecology.
An obstetrician is a doctor who specialises in the surgical treatment of pregnant women. They are doctors that oversee the pregnancy, labour, delivery, and post-natal care of women. An obstetrician is a doctor who cares for pregnant women from beginning to end. An obstetrician’s main responsibilities include:
- During your pregnancy, you will have regular ultrasounds and tests to assess your health and that of your kid.
- Diet and medicine recommendations.
- Deliver your baby.
- Assist you in dealing with concerns such as morning sickness, physical ache, and so on.
- Contraceptive gels should not be used since they could affect the test results.
- Avoid having sexual contact the night before.
- Self-diagnosis and self-treatment should be avoided, no matter how minor the problem appears to be.
- If possible, avoid scheduling your appointment during your menstrual cycle; nevertheless, this is a case-by-case basis.
- Grooming your pelvis right before your appointment is not a good idea.
If you’re having problems with your reproductive system, see a gynecologist right away. You may encounter irregular menstruation periods, lumps in the breast, abdominal pain, and other symptoms.
You have a few topics to talk about during your session. You’ll need to figure out which sort of birth control is best for you, as well as the effects of each. Choose the doctor you trust most to manage your birth control.
Book An Appointment
Please feel welcome to contact our friendly reception staff with any general or medical enquiry. Our doctors will receive or return any urgent calls.